Thursday, July 31, 2008

First post on the new personal blog

Well, I finally broke down and started my own personal blog. After posting on The Gentlemen's blog and posting reviews over at www.heroplex.net I realized I have more to say than what those are meant for. I will continue to post all Gentlemen related news at thegentlemenproductions.blogspot.com and my reviews will keep coming at the Heroplex site. This blog is for me and the rest of my randomness.

This is where I will be kicking pop culture's ass up and down any coastline I can find. From your average pop culture such as movies, television, and video games over to the more specific pop art side of toys, anime, conventions, and anything else I find that catches my attention enough to put it up here. I'm going to try to get an actual web address hosted soon.

Peace, kids.

No comments: